The S400B cold saw is engineered for heavy duty applications, it is specifically developed for precision cutting of steel profiles, solids and tubes.
Its superior performance and reliability ensures for a burr-free, milled finished on every cut.
- • Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right.
- • Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines.
- • Spindle drive unit immersed in oil and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance.
- • Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting.
- • Saws supplied with facilities for bench mounting onto workbench, or complete with an integrated stand.
- • Brobo standard lubricator system.
- • Trigger switch (DMT) to activate machine.
|Round Tube 90°
Round Tube 45°
Square Tube 90°
Square Tube 45°
Solid Round/Square 90°
SPECIAL MONTH OF MAY SALE PRICE:
$9,399.00 ON "IN STOCK" machines.
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
Back to Brobo
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!